Esther's Place

Esther's Place

July 31, 2012

Esther's Place

Welcome to Esther's Place!

How to share my family history is a question I have frequently asked myself.  You, too?  I thought so.  Esther's Place can help you with the answer.  

Heritage Gifts featuring your relatives/ancestors make unique personalized gifts!  They also make great conversation starters!  If you are looking for a unique gift for that “hard to buy for” person or simply would enjoy a gift for yourself, I think you will be thrilled with personalized gift featuring your ancestors or family. 

Follow the blog posts below and learn more about Esther (my inspiration) and other fun and creative ways to share your family history.

Browse through the pages on the sidebar to select your gift choice.  (It's okay if it's for you.  Really!)