Esther's Place

Esther's Place

April 29, 2013

The Stories Behind the Faces

It is no secret that I love old family photographs.  You will see many of my ancestors featured in my sample jewelry and gift items in my Etsy shop.

But did  you ever wonder  how I learned the stories behind those photographs?  Do you ever wonder about the stories behind your ancestors' photographs?

The answer to these questions - Genealogy.

Researching one's ancestors has become one of the fastest growing hobbies in recent years. TV shows like Who Do You Think You Are? and the availability of online records in recent years has helped generate our interest in family history. 

Interested?  Not sure where to start? (I think I can help.)


I recently added to Esther's Place Customized Genealogy Research Plans and a Genealogy Research Package (Level 1) to Esther's Place. Click over a take a look. 


Are you interested, but not quite sure what you need?  Contact me. I would be happy to let consult with you on what best fits your needs.

Let's not just know the faces of our ancestors/family members.  Let's know and share their stories!