Esther's Place

Esther's Place

September 16, 2013

Will You Edit My Photograph?

One of the common questions I am asked at Esther's Place is, "Will you edit my photograph?".

 

The answer - I do perform basic edits to a customer's photograph.  I do not perform major edits such as repairing a photograph.

Often I need to crop the photograph to highlight the individual. 

 

I might crop the photograph as a whole.

 
Will You Edit My Photograph?

Or I might crop just the person I need to use from the photograph.

Cropping an Individual

 

I will also adjust the exposure of a photograph if needed to create a clearer image to use in various settings.

 

Editing a Photograph

 

If  there is a question of how a photograph will work in a custom order, I will e-mail my customer a sample edit of how their photograph will appear in their chosen setting.

 

As always, if you have a question about a photograph you wish to use, just e-mail at EsthersPlace[at]yahoo.com.