Esther's Place

Esther's Place

September 20, 2012

Photograph Q & A

I often get questions about the type of photographs I use when creating custom orders for Esther's Place.  This is my attempt to answer your questions about type of photograph, the size of a photograph, etc.

1. How do I get my photographs to you? Simply scan your photograph and e-mail it to me at Lissongenealogy[at]yahoo[dot]com.  That's it.

2. Will you edit the photographs?  I will make only minor edits and/or crops to a photograph as needed to create your item.

3. When ordering the Scrabble Tile Christmas ornaments, can I use the same photograph if it has several people in it? Absolutely. From the photograph below, I created 4 (out of a set of 6)  of the Scrabble Tile Ornaments.


4. What happens if a photograph just will not work for a chosen custom gift item?  I will contact you before I begin creating your gift item of choice if I have concerns your photograph will not work due to size or quality.  Older photographs can be quite variable in their quality, but can also be very "forgiving" when using to create custom items.

5. Do I have to use an "old" photograph? Absolutely not!  All of the custom items in Esther's Place work great with contemporary digital photographs.  Each custom item will look great with a photograph using your children, your grandchildren and even the family pet.

Did I miss your question?  Contact me and I will be happy to help you.