Esther's Place

Esther's Place

September 20, 2013

Favorite Finds of the Week - Sept 20th


I have enjoyed browsing Pinterest and my favorite blogs this week.  Here are some of my favorite finds in no particular order. 


I hope you enjoy them, too!


Book Page Pumpkins by The Graphics Fairy.  Another great find from the Graphics Fairy!

Mason Jar Memory Frame by  Pink Buckeroo Designs. This cute idea has so many possibilities!  I've already got some ideas for creating one of my own.


Film Reel Frame for Old Photographs by Thrifty Fun.  I love this idea for the film buff in my family. (Shhh...don't tell.)  I'm now on the lookout for an old film reel.


Antique Insulator Picture Holder by Post Road Vintage.  I just happen to have some antique insulators here at home. (Doesn't everyone?)  Displaying your photographs in unique ways turns them into conversation starters within your family. 


Simple Pumpkin Rolls by Thistlewood Farms.  We are finally feeling an autumn nip in the air and I'm ready for pumpkin season!  These look so cute and easy, too.

Have a Great Weekend!