Esther's Place

Esther's Place

September 13, 2013

Favorite Finds of the Week

Favorite Finds of the Week

These are a few of my favorite finds (in no particular order) on the web this week.  You can probably tell I am looking forward to fall! Take a look and I'm sure you will enjoy these finds as well.


- 5 Tips to Overcoming Obstacles to Writing Your Family History by Stories to Tell Books. Whether writing a book on your family history or just a journaling your family's stories, this is a great post to keep you moving forward. I love the quote: Don’t put what you find aside to write about it later. 


 -Make Halloween Candy Cups by The Graphics Fairy.  Are these not the cutest things?!  I adore the vintage (non-scary) witch image (and the candy corn, of course).


- Dear Photograph  I found this blog and fell in love with it! People submit photographs taken with an old photograph taken over top.  I really must do this.


- Fall Outdoor Decorating Inspiration by The Refined Relic.  We are getting our first taste of cooler weather this weekend and I'm looking forward to putting pumpkins on the porch.

 

- 4 Reason You Should Study Your Family History. This is an interesting article on the benefits of studying your family history. 


-Family History Monogram by What Meegan Makes. Check out the lovely family photo wall display.  I quite like it.



Enjoy!